All sessions are held from 8:00am-11:00am with networking and breakfast from 7:30am-8:00am in the MCCC Boardroom, 51 Monroe St., Suite 1800, Rockville, MD 20850.
GovConNet Institute provides advanced training to Federal government contractors in the transitional stage with the real world tools and knowledge needed to succeed at the next level and increase owner value. The training course is instructed by MCCC GovConNet expert professional service-providers and CEOs that share Lessons Learned. Subject matter is geared for winning and profitably maintaining Federal government contracts in the LPTA environment. Click here for the informational flyer
The Institute’s 6 three-hour sessions are geared for companies meeting the following criteria:
1. *C-Level executive - Any C-level representative is welcome to attend - up to two representatives per company/per session
2. At least 4 years in business
3. Minimum of 35 full-time employees and/or $5M in receipts
4. Experience as a Federal government prime and/or sub-contractor
* Any C-level representative is welcome to attend (up to 2 representatives per company/per session). Attendance is mandatory. The company must attend a minimum of 5 sessions to receive certification. Failure to comply will result in termination from the Institute.
GovConNet Institute - April 2014
NOTE: If your company is interested in participating in the next session of the GovConNet Institute please fill out the online application. You will be notified of your company's acceptance as soon as the program is scheduled once there are at least 15 qualified member companies for the class. This number ensures that participating companies have the benefit of networking with their peers and that robust conversations take place where many ‘lessons learned’ are shared. We look forward to meeting you at the next GovConNet Institute session.
Parking: Parking is available in the garage at the Chamber's location at 51 Monroe Street. Click here for rates and additional information.
Note: The Rockville Metro Station connects to 51 Monroe Street at the Plaza level via a pedestrian bridge.